Saturday, September 3, 2011

Thanks to my Parents Contributed by Milford Woods

Contributed by Milford Woods
Thanks to my parents I now have Direct.TV at my new place. It was the best housewarming gift I got! They knew I’d been pinching pennies the last few years to save up for my new house and one of the things I missed the most was the premium movie channels and all the sports channels the guys and I used to split so when I bought my townhome they surprised me with it for a year. I thought it was a really thoughtful gift and I’ve been really enjoying getting the rest of my place in line – around my entertainment system, of course! I’ve been watching a ton of ESPN and Versus and I’ve lost a Saturday or two in some good movies on Showtime but I think I deserve it since I’ve spent so much time fixing up the place the way I wanted it to be. I sure am glad I sprung for the condo with all the amenities I wanted like granite countertops, though, so I don’t have to worry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment